welcome to the green grants machine
where you can get information on all the latest funding schemes
to enable your company to become more environmentally friendly
A FREE website to help you find the funding on offer to boost your business’s bottom line by improving its environmental performance.
Search through the UK’s most comprehensive source of information on grants, loans, awards and other funds available to help businesses go green.
That’s easy money on offer to help you:
- Cut waste
- Slash energy bills
- Improve productivity
- Buy energy efficient equipment
- Generate your own electricity
- Develop innovative new low carbon products
- Meet tough environmental regulations
Register for FREE now to find out what money is on offer to boost your bottom line.
- Stockport Sustainable Business Challenge
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) - Leicester and Leicestershire
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) - Hertfordshire
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) - Lancashire
- European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) - North East
- Nominations Open for the 2016 Queen's Awards for Enterprise »
- £50,000 Stockport Sustainable Business Challenge - Reminder of Imminent Deadline »
- Ernst & Young Launches Second Startup Challenge for UK Tech Firms »
- Launch of the 2015 Innovation in Engineering Awards »
- Launch of the 2015 Lincolnshire Media Business Awards »
Never miss out on a funding opportunity again by registering to receive free automatic funding alerts.
Simply run a search and save it to your profile to receive automatic updates that will let you know when new grants that match your profile are launched, as well as any changes made to existing schemes.